Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Please upgrade your browser
or visit our site on another browser like Chrome or Edge.
Fall Red Wine Sangria
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- 2 bosc pears, cored and sliced
- 1 bottle Josh Cellars Legacy Red Blend
- 2 cups apple juice
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 3 – 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 – 3 star anise
- Add the sliced apples, sliced pears, cinnamon sticks and star anise to a large pitcher. Add ice and then pour in the Josh Cellars Legacy Red Blend, the apple juice and the bourbon. Stir and refrigerate for about 3 hours to let the flavors infuse.
- Add ice to a wine glass and pour in the sangria. Garnish with slices of apple and pear.