- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 (7-ounce) chorizo packs, cut 1/2 inch diagonal slices
- 1 lb. fresh small mozzarella (Bocconcini)
- 1 cup pitted green olives (Castelvetrano)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. honey
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet, add olive oil and sauté chorizo rounds on medium heat for five minutes. Remove from skillet and slightly cool.
- Alternately thread chorizo, mozzarella, and olives onto skewers. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, honey, lemon juice, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Plate skewers and drizzle with honey-lemon dressing. Serve immediately.
Our Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon perfectly complements our Olive, Mozzarella, and Chorizo Skewers recipe. This wine contains flavors of cinnamon, blackberry, and toasted cinnamon, with hints of toasted oak and vanilla. We also suggest pairing our skewers with:
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon
- North Coast Cabernet Sauvignon
- Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon
- Legacy Red Blend
Our Cabernet Sauvignon also pairs perfectly with chocolate desserts and well-seasoned meats, such as lamb, beef, and pork.More Details