- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 (7-ounce) chorizo packs, cut 1/2 inch diagonal slices
- 1 lb. fresh small mozzarella (Bocconcini)
- 1 cup pitted green olives (Castelvetrano)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. honey
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet, add olive oil and sauté chorizo rounds on medium heat for five minutes. Remove from skillet and slightly cool.
- Alternately thread chorizo, mozzarella, and olives onto skewers. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, honey, lemon juice, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Plate skewers and drizzle with honey-lemon dressing. Serve immediately.
Our Cabernet Sauvignon was the first wine we made. This is the wine that started it all, setting the exacting standards that we hold ourselves to for all of our varietals. Round and juicy, our Cabernet Sauvignon has flavors of blackberry, toasted hazelnut and cinnamon, complemented by hints of vanilla and toasted oak.
We love pairing this wine with well-seasoned meats like beef, pork, or lamb, and indulgent chocolate desserts.More Details