Red Berry Salad with Goat Cheese & a Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
“I love this dish for Sunday brunch, especially when I can serve it outside and take all the time in the world to enjoy it.” – Joseph Carr, Founder, Josh Cellars
Craving a sweet salad to pair with a brunch spread or serve as a starter for dinner? If so, try our Red Berry Salad with Goat Cheese & a Raspberry Vinaigrette recipe. Our experts curated this salad to wonderfully complement our variety of Josh Cellars wines, especially our Rosé.
- 1 – 5 ounce package of mixed greens (arugula recommended)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup candied pecans (or other nut of choice)
- 1/4 cup walnut or hazelnut oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry infused vinegar (with pulp)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until completely combined. Set aside.
- Divide the salad greens evenly onto two plates if serving as an entree, four if serving as an appetizer.
- Divide the remaining ingredients evenly over the salad greens.
- Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and serve immediately.