Red Berry Salad with Goat Cheese & a Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
“I love this dish for Sunday brunch, especially when I can serve it outside and take all the time in the world to enjoy it.” – Joseph Carr, Founder, Josh Cellars
Craving a sweet salad to pair with a brunch spread or serve as a starter for dinner? If so, try our Red Berry Salad with Goat Cheese & a Raspberry Vinaigrette recipe. Our experts curated this salad to wonderfully complement our variety of Josh Cellars wines, especially our Rosé.
- 1 – 5 ounce package of mixed greens (arugula recommended)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup candied pecans (or other nut of choice)
- 1/4 cup walnut or hazelnut oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry infused vinegar (with pulp)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until completely combined. Set aside.
- Divide the salad greens evenly onto two plates if serving as an entree, four if serving as an appetizer.
- Divide the remaining ingredients evenly over the salad greens.
- Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and serve immediately.
Sweet salads pair perfectly with light, sweet wines. Our Josh Cellars Rosé, with its hints of nectarine and flavors of strawberry and white peach, is incredibly refreshing and perfectly complements our Red Berry Salad recipe. If you’re looking for other wines to pair with this salad, check out our other pics below:
We also love pairing our Josh Cellars Rosé with other summer salads, chilled seafood, and grilled fish.More Details
Pairings You May Like
Our favorite dishes for every occasion