- 1 – 5 ounce package of mixed greens (arugula recommended)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup candied pecans (or other nut of choice)
- 1/4 cup walnut or hazelnut oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry infused vinegar (with pulp)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until completely combined. Set aside.
- Divide the salad greens evenly onto two plates if serving as an entree, four if serving as an appetizer.
- Divide the remaining ingredients evenly over the salad greens.
- Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and serve immediately.
This wine is light and easy-to-drink with flavors of white peach and strawberry and hints of nectarine.
We love pairing this vibrant Rosé with grilled fish, summer salads, and chilled seafood.More Details