- 1 lb of large sea scallops, side muscle removed and patted dry with paper towels
- 1 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 small head of radicchio, shaved
- 1 small bulb of fennel, halved and cored, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of sugar snap peas, sliced thin diagonally
- 2 tablespoons of whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon of orange zest
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon of minced fresh chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add vegetables and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and butter over high heat until almost smoking.
- Place the scallops in the pan, allowing some space in between. Cook for approximately two minutes until deep golden brown, flip and cook for another one to two minutes until deep golden brown.
- Serve immediately with the slaw.
This wine is light and easy-to-drink with flavors of white peach and strawberry and hints of nectarine.
We love pairing this vibrant Rosé with grilled fish, summer salads, and chilled seafood.More Details