- ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup pecans
- ¼ cup of water
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup of water
- 2 cups fresh cranberries (frozen if fresh is unavailable)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 (8-ounce) wheels of Brie, room temperature
- Pomegranate seeds as garnish (optional)
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Crackers for serving
- Preheat oven to 350˚ Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine confectioner’s sugar, kosher salt, cayenne pepper and mix well.
- Add pecans and water to the sugar mixture. Stir gently to coat. Transfer pecans to baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until fragrant. Remove from oven and cool.
- While pecans are cooling, bring water and sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add cranberries to the boiling mixture and lower the heat to simmer for 10 minutes or until half the cranberries have burst. Add lemon juice, remove from heat and cool.
- For the Brie, preheat oven to 350˚ Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim rind from tops of both Brie wheels while keeping the sides intact. Place on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until melted through.
- Top each Brie wheel with cranberry sauce and spicy, candied pecans. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and mint. Serve immediately with crackers.
Our Chardonnay is a great balance of bright citrus and honey with a touch of oak character and hints of juicy peach. Crafted with care so that no single flavor overpowers another, this wine is simply delicious and easy-to-drink.
Pairs beautifully with shrimp, steamed mussels, creamy pastas, roasted chicken, and grilled vegetables.More Details