- 1 lb pizza dough, brought to room temperature
- Olive oil
- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 cups shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby arugula
- Balsamic glaze (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Oil the peach halves and grill cut side down until nice dark grill marks have formed. Flip, and continue to cook for approximately two more minutes. Remove from the grill.
- Once cool enough to handle, slice the peaches into approximately 1/2 inch thick slices and set aside.
- Lightly flour a large cutting board and divide the dough into two pieces. Stretch out one of the pieces of dough onto the board until it forms a circle approximately 8-9 inches in diameter. Repeat with the second piece of dough.
- Brush the surface of the dough with olive oil and place the dough on the grill, oil side down. Quickly brush the top of the dough with oil and close the lid.
- Cook the dough until dark grill marks form on the underside and the dough is set, approximately 4-5 minutes. Dough should be a deep golden brown color.
- Flip the dough and immediately divide the mozzarella between the the two pizzas.
- Sprinkle with the peach slices and blue cheese.
- Let cook a few minutes more until the mozzarella is bubbly. If the crust is getting too dark, turn off the grill. Remove pizza from the grill and sprinkle evenly with fresh arugula and balsamic glaze drizzle, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Our Sauvignon Blanc is sunshine in a glass. Aromatic and bright with a crisp, clean finish, this wine features flavors of lemon and kiwi and scents of green apple.
Pairs beautifully with seafood appetizers, summer salads, and grilled chicken as well as light and simple foods all year long. This wine is especially well suited for summertime sipping in the sun.More Details