- ~12 ounces fusilli pasta
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes (1 cup yield ~3 ounces)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil*
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped (plus more for serving)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Parmesan, grated (plus more for serving)
- 3 Tbsp of pine nuts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- To make the pesto, combine basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan in the bowl of a food processor; season with salt and pepper, to taste. With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified; set aside.
- Boil water, add salt, and then add pasta. Cook according to package instructions. Pasta should be al dente.
- Combine fresh pesto sauce, Sun-Dried tomatoes, remaining parmesan, basil, and lemon zest. Toss evenly. Salt and pepper to taste. Then refrigerate. This light, colorful dish will stay fresh for several days and is best served cold on warm spring days.
Our Sauvignon Blanc is sunshine in a glass. Aromatic and bright with a crisp, clean finish, this wine features flavors of lemon and kiwi and scents of green apple.
Pairs beautifully with seafood appetizers, summer salads, and grilled chicken as well as light and simple foods all year long. This wine is especially well suited for summertime sipping in the sun.More Details