- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces fresh burrata or buffalo mozzarella
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 ounces soppressata, sliced
- Combine the lemon juice, honey, and olive oil in a jar and shake well to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the burrata or mozzarella on a serving dish and top with the mint and lemon zest. Serve with the sliced soppressata and bread or crackers if desired.
We suggest pairing our Burrata, Lemon and Mint with Soppressata with our Josh Cellars Prosecco Rosé. Our Prosecco Rosé celebrates Italy’s beauty with refreshing flavors, acidity and dryness complements the textures in this dish. If you want alternatives to Prosecco Rosé, try some of our other wines that pair well with this dish:
Looking for other recipe ideas to pair with our Prosecco Rosé? We also love it with eggs benedict, fruit tarts and seafood dishes.More Details