Burrata, Lemon and Mint with Soppressata
“This is my favorite kind of recipe – it’s simple, packed with flavor and celebrates the natural flavor of each of its ingredients, but doesn’t actually require any cooking!” -Joseph Carr, Founder, Josh Cellars
Our Burrata, Lemon and Mint with Soppressata recipe was designed to share with a glass of our Prosecco Rosé. The bright lemon, creamy burrata and acidic mint combine with the soppressata for a delicious taste of summer that can be enjoyed all year round. Cheers to a recipe that doesn’t involve any cooking, just shopping!
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces fresh burrata or buffalo mozzarella
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 ounces soppressata, sliced
- Combine the lemon juice, honey, and olive oil in a jar and shake well to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the burrata or mozzarella on a serving dish and top with the mint and lemon zest. Serve with the sliced soppressata and bread or crackers if desired.