Burrata, Lemon and Mint with Soppressata
“This is my favorite kind of recipe – it’s simple, packed with flavor and celebrates the natural flavor of each of its ingredients, but doesn’t actually require any cooking!” -Joseph Carr, Founder, Josh Cellars
Our Burrata, Lemon and Mint with Soppressata recipe was designed to share with a glass of our Prosecco Rosé. The bright lemon, creamy burrata and acidic mint combine with the soppressata for a delicious taste of summer that can be enjoyed all year round. Cheers to a recipe that doesn’t involve any cooking, just shopping!
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces fresh burrata or buffalo mozzarella
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 ounces soppressata, sliced
- Combine the lemon juice, honey, and olive oil in a jar and shake well to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the burrata or mozzarella on a serving dish and top with the mint and lemon zest. Serve with the sliced soppressata and bread or crackers if desired.
We suggest pairing our Burrata, Lemon and Mint with Soppressata with our Josh Cellars Prosecco Rosé. Our Prosecco Rosé celebrates Italy’s beauty with refreshing flavors, acidity and dryness complements the textures in this dish. If you want alternatives to Prosecco Rosé, try some of our other wines that pair well with this dish:
Looking for other recipe ideas to pair with our Prosecco Rosé? We also love it with eggs benedict, fruit tarts and seafood dishes.More Details
Pairings you may like
Our favorite dishes for every occasion