If you’re looking for a refreshing and easy-to-make cocktail, look no further than this white sangria recipe made with Josh Cellars Pinot Grigio. With juicy strawberries, tangy citrus slices, and a splash of peach schnapps, this fruity and flavorful sangria is the perfect addition to any Mother’s Day brunch, springtime celebration, or backyard barbecue. And with the option to add decorative fruit ice cubes, you can impress your guests with a stunning and Instagram-worthy presentation. Learn how to make this delicious white sangria with our simple recipe below!
- 1 lb. strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 limes, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 bottle Josh Cellars Pinot Grigio
- ¼ cup peach schnapps (or peach brandy)
- Club soda
- Fruit ice (optional)
- Add the sliced strawberries, limes, lemons and oranges to a large pitcher. Add ice and then pour in the Josh Cellars Pinot Grigio and the peach schnapps or brandy. Stir and refrigerate for about 3 hours to let the flavors infuse.
- Add ice to a wine glass, pour in the sangria, about ¾ full, and top with club soda. Garnish with slices of orange and lemon.
- To make the decorative fruit ice, slice lemons and limes very thinly. Fold a slice into each cavity of a 2” square ice mold, fill with water and freeze overnight.
The natural flavors of melon, citrus, and juicy pear in your Josh Cellars Pinot Grigio will pair deliciously with the fresh fruit, making for a flavorful and sweet white wine cocktail perfect for Mother’s Day brunch, or any other occasion.